Modified Golf Policies During the COVID-19 Public health Crisis
Updates to includes revisions from Governor Evers “Safer at Home” effective April 27th, 2020
We want to provide the best golf experience while still meeting the high standards of the social distancing requirements and the CDC best practices during these challenging times.
- Tee times: Must be made in advance. NO walk-ons allowed. Tee times can be made online or by phone. Tee times are modified to allow more space between groups. Tee times will be available every 15 minutes.
- Clubhouse/Bar: Golfers may only enter the clubhouse for the purpose of paying for a round, purchasing beverages, or using the restrooms. Beverages may not be consumed at the bar, either inside or outdoors. However, beverages may be consumed on-course while playing
- Carts: Golfers may now rent carts. Only single riders will be allowed, unless two people from the same household.
- Groups: Must be limited to no more than 4 golfers, and golfers must respect social distancing requirements
- Cups/Pins: Cups are modified to restrict golf balls from fully entering holes. Pins MUST NOT be touched at any times.
- Touchpoints: Bunker rakes and ball washers will be removed from the course at this time. Garbage cans, benches, scorecards, and pencils will remain on the course.
- Bathrooms: On-course bathrooms will remain closed at this time. The clubhouse bathrooms will be accessible if needed.
- Driving Range: Will remain closed at this time. Further updates to follow.
- Clubhouse will be open for paying for rounds/memberships, beverage sales, and bathrooms.
- No seating will be available inside the clubhouse or on the deck
- Beverages may not be consumed at the bar, either inside or on the deck
- Only 2 golfers will be allowed in the clubhouse at one time
Prior to Playing your Round
- Tee times must be made in advance. No walk-ons will be allowed. Tee times can be made online, by phone, or on the FGC mobile app
- Do not show up more than 10 minutes prior to your scheduled tee time to prevent congestion in the parking lot an around clubhouse.
- Do not interact or congregate with other groups
- Follow all social distancing requirements set by the CDC
During your Round
- Carts are available- only one golfer per cart unless golfers are from the same household
- Flagsticks are to be left in AT ALL TIMES and SHOULD NOT be touched
- Scorecards, pencils, benches, and garbage cans will be available on-course. Bunker rakes and ball washers will be removed
- NO CARRY-ON ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES ARE PERMITTED- beverages may be purchased inside the clubhouse
After your Round/ Cart Procedure
- At the conclusion on your round, please park your cart in the designated drop area near the ramp to the clubhouse. Leave keys in the ignition
- All garbage MUST BE CLEANED out of carts
- Clubhouse staff will sanitize the carts
- Golfers must leave immediately at the conclusion of their round- No congregating or tailgating will be permitted
Thank you for your support during these difficult times!